Santa Claus Flyer
Time & Location
About the event
Trip Duration: 30 Minutes
Trip Length: 4 Miles (round trip)
Passengers age 2 and younger ride for FREE and DO NOT require a ticket.
Climb aboard this magical train ride and join Santa and his elves as they deliver his updated "Nice List" to the North Pole! This is a perfect 30 minute, budget-friendly experience to share with your family this holiday season. Before or after your trip, be sure to visit some of the other area attractions while in America's Christmas Hometown!
BE SURE TO PARK IN THE LOT BEHIND STONE RIDGE FUELING STATION, AND CHECK-IN ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE BUILDING. A SHUTTLE BUS WILL TRANSPORT PASSENGERS BACK TO TRAIN LOADING AREA. (approx. 4 minute ride)
Your trip aboard the Santa Claus Flyer will include:
- A brief visit from Santa & his elves.
- Holiday sing-alongs and music.
- Colorful decorations and lights.
- And other festive activities to get you in the holiday spirit!
Boarding Address 1450 W Christmas Blvd, Santa Claus, IN 47579 (Click address to see the map and get directions.)
Be sure to arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes before departure.
We operate on Central Time (CST).
CLICK HERE to see a complete list of all the COVID-19 policies and protocols currently in place.
- Locomotive Cab Ride$50$500$0
- Dining Car Seat$20$200$0
- Lounge Seat$20$200$0
- Cabin for Two (2)$40$400$0
- Premium | Dining Car Table$100$1000$0
- Premium | Lounge Seat$25$250$0
- Premium | Cabin for Two (2)$50$500$0
- Premium | Cabin for Four (4)$100$1000$0