Fall Dinner Train
Time & Location
About the event
Scroll to bottom of page to view seating options.
Trip Duration: 2 Hours
Trip Length: 11 Miles (round trip between Tell City, and Troy, IN)
Join your friends and family to experience a delightful meal while watching the autumn colors along portions of our railroad in Southern Indiana, aboard the Fall Dinner Train. You'll capture stunning views of the changing of the leaves across the landscape while enjoying the delectable flavors of a meal prepared by one of our many local restaurants. This ride will depart from the Tell City Depot located at 333 7th Street Tell City, IN 47586. Celebrate autumn with your children, friends and family aboard the train!
- Classic Entrée includes: Beef brisket, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, a roll, banana pudding, and one (1) non-alcoholic drink.
- Vegetarian Entrée includes: Large chef salad with choice of dressing, roll, banana pudding, and one (1) non-alcoholic drink.
Boarding Address: 333 7th Street, Tell City, IN 47586
Be sure to arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes before departure.
We operate on Central Time (CST).
The TSA mandates that face masks or shields must be worn by all passengers.
Due to COVID19, we are implementing changes to our protocols.
CLICK HERE to see a complete list of all the COVID-19 policies and protocols currently in place.
- Locomotive Cab Ride$75$750$0
- Dining Car - Classic Entrée$47.50$47.500$0
- Dining Car - Vegetarian Entrée$47.50$47.500$0
- Premium Dining -Classic Entrée$57.50$57.500$0
- Premium Dining - Vegetarian$57.50$57.500$0