Virtual Grand Opening | National Train Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us at the Ohio River Scenic Railway for a virtual grand opening! While the coronavirus shutdowns have forced us to delay our operations, we wanted to share the excitement of our train rides with all of our supporters and future passengers.
Videos will include:
Part 1 - Provides an introduction to the Tell City Depot where we will be loading and unloading passengers.
Part 2 - Is a tour of some pieces of our equipment including:
- MRLX 800748 - fmr. Southern Pacific/Amtrak - Golden Sand - 44 seat premium (long distance) coach.
- MRLX 2507 - fmr. Union Pacific/Amtrak - Pacific Northwest - Dormitory/Lounge Car.
- MRLX 467 - fmr. Rock Island/Hoosier Southern - EMD GP 7 locomotive.
Part 3 - Provides guidelines for safety around railroad crossings and railroads in general.
- Standard Ticket$15$150$0
- Under 3 Years Old Free Ticket$0$00$0
- Senior Ticket (60+ years old)$10$100$0